Seven Perennial Spiritual Pracitces
Seven Perennial Spiritual Practices:
1. Transform your motivation: reduce craving and find your soul’s desire.
2. Cultivate emotional wisdom: heal your heart and learn to love.
3. Live ethically: feel good by doing good.
4. Concentrate and calm your mind.
5. Awaken your spiritual vision: see clearly and recognize the sacred in all things.
6. Cultivate spiritual intelligence: develop wisdom and understand life.
7. Express spirit in action: embrace generosity and the joy of service.
– Roger Walsh, M.D., Ph.D. Essential Spirituality: The 7 Central Practices to Awaken Heart and Mind, 1999
Thanks to Mike Garofolo for the quote!
Leave a Reply